Join Us TOO Austin for an overview on prostate cancer and informed decision making for testing, active surveillance, treatment options, and management of side effects for all phases of prostate cancer from newly diagnosed to advanced.
Guest speakers to include:
- Dr. Eric Giesler, The Urology Team
- Dr. Matthew McCurdy, Radiation Oncologist, Austin Cancer Centers
- Dr. Richard Garza, Radiation Oncologist, Urology Austin
Hosted by Us TOO Austin, Mike Jones Memorial Chapter support group.
- FREE event open to the public.
- FREE prostate-healthy/heart-healthy lunch.
- FREE parking.
ON SITE REGISTRATION: Begins at 9:00 am
PROGRAM: 10:00 am–3:00 pm
Please note that space is limited. For early registration and to RSVP for FREE lunch, email Terri Likowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.ustoo.org.